|Viscosity Index, ASTM D 2270||120|
|Pour Point, Degree Celsius, ASTM D 97||-39 DegreeC|
|Flash Point COC||270 DegreeC As per ASTM D92|
|Viscosity @ 100 DegreeC (cSt)||9.4 As per ASTM D445|
|Features||OEM Approved And Synthetic Polyolester|
|Density @ 20 DegreeC||0.977g/ml As per ASTM D1298|
|Viscosity @ 40 DegreeC (cSt)||66.6 As per ASTM D445|
Engineered to Perform
Emkarate RL Is the Only Name You Need to Know
- The Emkarate Rl Range Are Synthetic Polyol Esters (poe) Lubricants Formulated Specifically for Use in Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Compressors Using Hfc Refrigerants. These Products Provide Effective Wear Protection for Bearing Surfaces, Increased System Life and Improved Efficiency, and Are Suitable for Both Initial Fill and Service Fill. the Combination of Low Temperature Characteristics and Unparalleled Chemical and Thermal Stability Enable the Use of Emkarate Rl Products Over Wide Operating Temperature Ranges.
More than 1 Billion Compressors Filled with Emkarate RL
- CPI is the world’s leading supplier of synthetic lubricants to the refrigeration and air conditioning industry. The Emkarate RL polyol ester (POE) lubricants are designed to meet all your needs.
- Emkarate is the only name you need to know when you require an OEM approved synthetic refrigeration lubricant for appliance, large industrial systems, air conditioning (residential, commercial, or transport) and automotive or aftermarket applications.
Performance Tested Physical Properties
- The Emkarate RL brand provides a complete range of viscosities coupled with quality, reliability and performance for original fill oils and retrofit aftermarket service oils. Today more compressor manufacturers have given their ‘stamp of approval’ by using CPI® compressor lubricants compared to any other manufacturer.
Emkarate RL’s Advanced Design Produces Market Leading Performance and Provides
- Emkarate RL lubricants are designed for standard factory fill of air conditioning and industrial refrigeration equipment, as well as for OEM retrofitting operations. CPI’s laboratory studies and OEM compressor tests have afforded a product line specifically designed to meet key system needs. Emkarate RL lubricants are not hazardous under 29 CFR 1910.1200. They provide improved properties over conventional mineral oils in all aspects, including viscosity index, flash and fire points, and pour point.
- Superior Wear Protection for Reliability
- Greater Lubricity and Improved Energy Efficiency
- Excellent Performance in Low Temperature Applications
As refrigeration technology moves forward there is an even greater demand for enhanced lubricant performance and reliability. CPI leads the way by continuing to invest in synthetic lubricant technology in order to meet the demands of the market, and more importantly, - its customers.